2013-11-28

BENDA (Ben Liu) × Dolce & Gabbana - Supper


Time for supper! Come and EAT!
I always miss these "order" of my mom.
As I leave far away from my parents now, it's hard to hear that everyday.
Then I had this dream :
A supper cooked by Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce.
In their cozy place in Italy. With my loved Pouppy :)
What I was doing? Instagraming before eating. 
Would you like to join us?
Dress code: Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2013!

Wish you all a warm Thanksgiving!

See more making-of images, 
please follow my Instagram: @BendaBenLiu


Dolce Gabbana Ben Liu Benda illustration

Also, Dolce & Gabbana's online magazine SWIDE.COM
featured my illustrations and an interview.
You can read it HERE !


Special Thanks to : 
Marcus Kan (Draw A Dot)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...