Metro Montreal #82 - Chinese Grandma


This Chinese grandma was sitting there with her big soup container,
I guess she's going to see her grandson and will give that to him...

She reminds me my grandma in China.
It's been 6 years I haven't seen her...
Canada and China,
such a long distance...

I still remember when I was a child,
 I used to collect dandelion leaves with her in the park.
She said the leaves can heal many illness.

Oh, I should call her...

---

Cette grandmaman chinoise avec son gros pot de soupe,
me fait penser à ma grand-mère en Chine.
Ça fait six ans qu'on s'est pas vu depuis que je suis venu au Canada.

Je m'en souviens qu'on allait au parc pour ramasser des feuilles de pissenlit.
Elle a dit c'est un bon médicament chinois.

Que je m'ennuis d'elle...

Métro Montréal Plamondon

Chinese Grandma


 

Comments

  1. ^_^ Amazing!

    With love, Ladyfairy

    http://www.ladyfairy-scloset.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)