Metro Montreal #62- Mr. Moto



Lots of pins on his policeman hat,
leather jacket with black boots.
I could never talk to this kind of person.
Just because of the look gives me impression
 that they are so cool to talk with.

But when he found out I was drawing him,
he approched me with curiosity and smile,
“It's nice! Your drawing.”

The ice broke there: Maybe that was only his look.
He was so not distanced person at all.

The metro came, but I didn't finish the details,
so I kept looking at him to do the rest.
He kept smiling at me, was also curious to see 
what did he look like on my sketchbook.
So I showed to him before he got down.
He complimented again.

---

Pleins de pins sur son chapeau de police,
Bottes et veste en cuire noire.
J'aurais jamais parler avec ce genre de  de personne,
car je trouve ce look-là me donne des distances.

Mais pas du tout!
Losqu'il m'avait vu dessinant, il m'approchait avec un grand sourire.
Autant de curiosité. « C'est bon ce que tu dessine!»

Le Métro s'arrivait, il me manquait encore 
des détails à terminer. J'assoyais à côté de lui,
il s’arrêta pas de tourner sa tête, essayait de voit le résultat.
Je lui ai montré avant qu'il est sortit le métro.
Encor des sourires et compliments.

Ah bon, peut-être c'est juste moi qui pense trop sur les look de même? :)


Métro Montréal - Métro Lionel-Groulx










Comments