Metro Montreal - ▲BENDA▼




2 Months already! | 2 mois déjà!

metro montreal Ben Liu autoportrait


Dear friends, it's Benda!
Thank you for all your supports and encouragements!
The Metro Montreal Sketch project has been here for 2 months,
I had a lot of pleasure by drawing different people in the metro,
to share them with you as well!
Benda would like to hear more from you :)
Comments, LIKEs, follows... 
I appreciate them a lot :)
I'll continue sharing my little drawings with you.
See you soon!


------
Coucou les amis! C'est Benda!
Le projet Métro Montréal est rendu déjà 2 mois.
Merci infiniment pour vos support et encouragements!
Ce fût vraiment une expérience agréable pour moi,
de dessiner les gens au métro, et de les partager avec vous.
Si vous aimez mes dessins, 
S.V. P laissez-moi des commentairs, LIKER ma page Facebook,
  ou FOLLOWer ce blog-là :)
À bientôt!


* Like my Facebook page
* Follow me on Twitter





Comments

  1. Keep on the great work my dear!!Liked in facebook!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an incredible talent! I hope to see much more of your work from now!


    Please let me know if you would like to follow each other.


    http://foreverfredastaire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love your illustrations!
    are amazing...
    i think tey will look good on a T-shirt.
    maybe someday i'll going to wear in one, only if you let me! :)

    i'm your new follower boy!!
    xoxo

    http://lejournaldeprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)