2012-05-26

Death in Venice I - Ivresse blanche



I almost miss an excellent film if I didn't have a chance to see this book,
It was an intresting film critic by Will Aitken. The golden book cover with
a strike sweater intrested me to watch the film.

 I was inspired by this film '' Death in Venice'' (Luchino Visconti), 
the costumes, the lightings, the colours... 
Just like an animatied oil painting but also in a very modern way.
Fashionable and nostalgic at the same time. 

Then I decided to do a little play with my suits dead in closet. 
So these photos collaborated with Mr. Will, are dedicated to this film. 
Death in Venice, or, I prefer Birth in Venice. Cause taking photos of different looks
are such a pleased thing to do.
 

Death in Venice (Morte a Venezia) Based on the novel by Thomas Mann











To Be Continued...



 To buy Will's book, you could go here: 











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...