2012-04-10

Roman Holiday - So Close, So Far


 I've never finished the whole film Roman Holiday until yesterday,
even though I am a big fan of Audrey Hepburn. What a big fan huh :)

It was a light comedy with a light sadness. 
Then I ran into a love story of Gregory Peck and Audrey,
I don't know if it was true or not,
but I could not help keeping this in my mind after all these,
which was " So close and yet so far. "

Maybe I'm too negative at this point. 
Maybe people in love doesn't need to be so close?

illustration : Benda (Ben Liu)

Roman Holiday poster Audrey Hepburn  Gregory Peck
Roman Holiday poster - Audrey Hepburn  Gregory Peck




Why do stars fall down from the sky  
Every time you walk by?  
Just like me, 
they long to be 
Close to you
 ......




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...