Custom Portrait | Fashionable Mom - Irina


Mother's Day is near, yesterday I ordered a bunch of flowers online for my mom.
As we live on different sides of the Earth, she always worries about me.
Hope that will make her happy.
Actually, this was the first time I shopped online. :)
I guess it's time to say goodbye to my nickname: Dinosaur :P

Here I just found a very fashionable mom, Irina,
Her grace and elegance inspire me,
and her family looks so harmony with lots of happiness.

She has a "full closet but nothing to wear",
that reminds me a lot my mom, oh I miss shopping with her!

I totally fall in love with this red piece on Irina, maybe the chinese-like side :)
So here, Irina, a little illustration I did for you!
And for moms.


Irina Mother, illustration of fashion blogger, Custom portrait for stylish mom, red print silky dress, floating long women dress


Check out her Fashion Secrets here:


IrinaMishuk_CustomPortrait_HomeDecor_Xmas_fashion_illustration_BenLiu


The portrait found its home in Russia !


Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this surprise! I just love it!!! You made me look more beautiful than I am in real life :) I'm going to post it to my sidebar if thats ok with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :)