2010-10-16

Ben Liu - FORCES AVENIR

I was nominated as “Personality of the year 2009” by a Quebec organisation FORCES AVENIR, which aims to recognize, honour and promote the commitment of young people in projects which enrich knowledge, arouse the desire for success and for surpassing oneself, encourage the development of community thinking and thus contribute to the development of socially conscious, active and responsible citizens who are both dedicated to their community and open to the world.

This honor really encouraged me continuing what I did in the past: learning hard for French, trying to know deeply about another culture and community, creat a column [BENDA] between the orient and occident. I will certainly keep working out my dreams! Maybe one day being a culturel ambassador.

I think that each and every one of us has the duty to act as a good citizen, a good international citizen. As a citizen of the world, I have to contribute to the progress of the place where I live and where I work.”






Les Presses:







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...